468x60_GeneralBanner_WhyWait banner
Let's go together!
banner
COW Snorklers (468x60)

Monday, February 22, 2010

What are your Ideas?

In the 90's, I had one of the most amazing opportunities anyone could have. I worked aboard pleasure cruise ships. Every day I awoke in a different place, either at sea or in another country.

I, of course, have done a little of my own research on travel, travel destinations, hotels, car rentals, travel by air, trains, busses, RV's, campers, etc..
WOW! What a jungle out there!

OK, here is the senario. The economy has been bad for me, really bad. However, now I am coming out of the hole and can, after 6 or 7 years, finally take a vacation. Now, how in the world do I plan one. Searching travel on a search engine gave me some 518,000,000 results. Where do I go, where do I start? Please join me on a journey to open our minds to ideas to have an incredible affordable vacation or a much needed get away.

1 comment:

  1. Get Cheap Luxury Holidays and you'll definitely enjoy their awesome deals and packages.

    ReplyDelete